|Availability:||In stock (1)|
NEW FROM YAMAHA!
The DTX 6 series features the DTX-PRO module with the innovative KIT MODIFIER, sparking creativity and delivering superb performance in a compact configuration.
The original Yamaha TCS (Textured Cellular Silicone) head used in the flagship models combine with real sound and ambience recorded in a world-renowned studio to provide an authentic playing experience.
The DTX6 Series is recommended for all drummers who want to have fun, play like a pro, need a compact kit, and hope to easily transfer their skills to acoustic drums.
|Pad||Snare||XP80 (8 inch) TCS head 3-zone pad|
|Tom 1, 2||XP70 (7 inch) TCS head 1-zone pad|
|Floor Tom||XP70 (7 inch) TCS head 1-zone pad|
|Bass Drum||KP90 (7.5 inch) rubber head with Multi layer cushion|
|Hi-Hat||RHH135 (13 inch) 2-zone pad|
|Crash Cymbal 1||PCY135 (13 inch) 3-zone pad|
|Crash Cymbal 2||PCY135 (13 inch) 3-zone pad|
|Ride Cymbal||PCY135 (13 inch) 3-zone pad|
- Faithfully reproduces real sounds and ambience recorded in well-known studios
- AMBIENCE, COMP, and EFFECT Kit Modifier knobs that allow you to create your own unique sounds
- Yamaha's original TCS head is used for all pads achieving a pleasing, natural feel and rebound that makes you want to keep playing
- 3-zone pads for the snare, crash, and ride. The cymbals can be choked and muted. Ride cymbal equipped with a hit point detection function
- Yamaha system hardware is used for the included hi-hat stand and snare clamp