Not currently in store - Please ask about availability
Since the 1970s, drummers have been combining electronic percussion elements with their acoustic kits, and thanks to Roland, it's never been easier. With its incredibly user-friendly interface, Roland's TM-2 Trigger Module lets you effortlessly augment your acoustic drums with electronic percussion. Two trigger inputs support a variety of Roland pads and triggers, while the professional onboard sounds and multi-effects extend the capabilities of your drum kit. You can also trigger your own custom WAV sounds via SDHC card.
Includes TM-2 Module, BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, and RT-10K Kick Drum Trigger
- Over 100 ready-to-rock professional sounds
- Includes sounds designed for layering with acoustic drums
- Suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic
- SDHC card slot lets you trigger your own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media
- Two trigger inputs support both single- and dual-trigger pads
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Onboard effects include reverb, flanger, delay, and more
- MIDI I/O for triggering external sound modules and capturing MIDI data in your music software
- You can also play the TM-2 from other devices via MIDI
- Works with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads
- Compatible with BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
- Powered by batteries or included AC adapter
Roland's TM-2 lets you easily juice your acoustic kit with electronic percussion!