THR-II series amps offer more sounds, more power and more wireless features than ever before. Wireless connectivity makes THR-II amps perfect for at-home practicing,
Guitarists are familiar with the tube amp stacks that sound amazing when turned up loud on a big stage, and with combo amps that are a perfect fit for smaller venues and rehearsal. THR ignored the convention that a practice amp should simply be a smaller version of a larger amp, creating a new "third amp" category designed around what players need when playing at home.
All THR-II models feature Bluetooth connectivity for audio playback, the "THR Remote" mobile editor app, and third-party footswitch support.
The THR Remote editor lets THR-II players sculpt their guitar tones wirelessly, with additional parameters for sculpting your unique sound. THR-II amplifiers have simple one-knob controls for the modulation, echo, and reverb effects. With THR Remote, players can access multiple parameters per effect for fine tuning, and access a compressor and noise gate. With THR Remote, you can easily assign a compatible third-party Bluetooth footswitch (sold separately) for control that is both hands-free and cable-free. Change the EQ for music playback, adjust the line out and USB out levels, check the battery charge level, and more.
• Realistic tube-amp tones and feel plus essential effects
• 15 guitar amp models, 3 bass amp models, 3 mic models for acoustic-electrics, and flat voicings for everything else
• Bluetooth® support for audio playback and editing via THR Remote
• Hi-Fi audio playback with Extended Stereo Technology
• Plug-and-Play USB connectivity for recording and playback
• THR Remote editor/librarian app for desktop and mobile devices
• Also available with a wireless receiver and internal battery, THR10IIWL