In contrast to other Marine Band models, where the tonal range is simply extended upwards, this interesting model designed by highly regarded harp player and author Steve Baker features a tonal range which is extended downwards.
- Key-of-C harp great for blues, rock, country, folk, and many other styles of music
- High-quality construction with 10 holes and 20 plastic reeds
- Richter tuning and undivided air channels allow for techniques such as bending and overblowing reeds
- Plastic body with plated stainless steel cover featuring classic anchor logo
- Includes pull-apart plastic case