|Availability:||Out of stock|
High quality keys
Unlike other mini-key controllers, you’ll actually enjoy playing MicroLab. It features the same keybed as our award-winning KeyStep, it’s responsive, and velocity-sensitive.
With just 4 buttons and 2 touch strips, MicroLab still gives you an awesome level of control. Sustain notes with a button, play chords with one note, swipe through presets and tap to select.
Everyone hates loose cables, so MicroLab features an integrated cable-tidy recess to keep your setup neat, and make storage and travelling quick and easy.
Put it anywhere
The USB port is recessed, so no cables stick out. Use it in any setup: push it up against your laptop, use it side-by-side with other gear, no mess, no fuss.
Size & weight
- Instrument size : 16,3 x 5,12 x 1,46 inches (414 x 130 x 37 mm)
- Instrument weight : 1,71 lbs (770 g)
- Software specifications:
- Analog Lab Lite software with over 500 classic keyboard sounds
- Bitwig 8-Track
- UVI Grand Piano Model D
- Hardware specifications:
- 25 note velocity sensitive slim keyboard
- 2 touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- USB powered
- Perfect Integration:
- USB/MIDI class compliant no drivers needed
- Low power: can be powered by Android devices or Apple iPads® (camera connection kit required)