Everything in its right place
Designed to make the process of creating music as fun and barrier-free as possible, each component, function, and design element of the KeyLab Essential is a tribute to you.
Quality playing surface
The durable, smooth-action keys will capture every nuance of your performance. You can shift the keyboard using the dedicated octave switches, get creative with your performance using the pitch bend and modulation wheels, and make use of the optional sustain pedal. A chord feature is also included to save a chord and then to play and transpose it with a single key press.
8 multi-purpose performance pads
Versatile and space-saving, the bank of dynamic, RGB back-lit pads features switchable modes, letting you punch in awesome drum rhythms and percussion patterns, while also letting you select your favorite mapping options to control Analog Lab, your DAW, or any other software or hardware you create maps for.
Rotary knobs & faders
Adjusting the panning and level of 8 channels at a time could not be more natural than with the automatically mapped knobs and faders. And if your creativity requires more tracks to fully express, no problem, two switches are there to move back and forth across your whole mix. Using the Analog Lab dedicated memory they will give you a direct control of the parameters of your Arturia virtual instruments.
DAW Command Center
MCU/HUI enabled DAW Command Center lets you totally master your creative environment. This great little control hub lets you play, pause, stop, record, toggle your metronome, and fast travel around your project. Take a break from the screen and focus on the music.
KeyLab Essential packs a smart and effective twin-line LCD display to let you know the right info when you need it such as your presets and parameter info. In user memories, you can even customize the label it displays for each knob and fader. Just underneath is the preset remote for Analog Lab and all the other Arturia instruments. Your mouse will maybe miss you, not the opposite.
- Software Specifications:
- Includes Analog Lab software with 6000 synth sounds
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes UVI Grand Piano model D
- Hardware Specifications:
- 49 keys with velocity
- Controllers: 1 clickable encoder, 9 encoders, 9 30mm faders, 6 transport switches, 4 command switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 8 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectivity: MIDI out, USB, Sustain pedal
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Twin-line LCD screen
- MCU/HUI control compatibility
- Chord Play mode
- Perfect Analog Lab integration:
- Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls.
- Standalone or plug-in operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
- Over 6,000 TAE® powered preset sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection
- Ableton Live 9 Lite - record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song.
- UVI Grand Piano Model D - Sample-based software recreation of Steinway classic.
- Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One * * All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.